Location: Wilmigton, DE
Phillips & Cohen Associates, Ltd., the global leader in deceased account management and provider of highly effective credit card, business card, consumer retail, debt settlement, cease-and-desist, and deceased account management solutions in the United States, seeks a qualified Site Director to lead our US operations. Reporting to the SVP, Operations North America, COO and CEO, the incumbent will be responsible for all operational and support functions of the business, including but not limited to revenue generation, competitive performance, organic growth, revenue & expense forecasting, expense control, and profitability. ***Please note, this role is currently remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but it intended to be an onsite role thereafter****
• Implement improved processes and management methods to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization.
• Implement processes and systems that will generate higher productivity and revenues.
• Interact regularly with executive team, individual department heads and clients to ensure that company’s
operational priorities are aligned with the company’s goals and objectives.
• Investigate and introduce process improvement measures and present suggestions to Senior leadership for
• Participate in evidencing all controls and processes during and in preparation for client and/or regulatory
• Closely monitor all controllable expenses to ensure prudent use of the organization’s funds.
• Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity, and efficiency throughout the western region’s operations.
Required Knowledge, Skills:
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent preferred
• Minimum of ten (10)-years of management/leadership experience in a performance-based collections and
• Administration and Management -- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in
strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, vendor/client relationships, leadership
technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Collection Techniques – Proficiency in recognizing and communicating traditional, as well as out of the box,
tactical approaches to collections. This not only includes sound methods for direct contact of liable
consumers, but also the handling of third parties in the course of debt collection.
• Compliance – Shows an in-depth knowledge of all laws and regulations that govern the practice of debt
collection. This includes all federal and state specific laws, as well as a thorough knowledge of the FDCPA
(Federal Law 95-109) and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau rulemaking.
• Motivational Techniques – Proven success as a catalyst for increased production and morale, due to the
unique personnel make up of a typical third-party contact center. This includes the ability to produce
creative incentives that benefit both the company and the associate.
• Analytic Capabilities – Has the experience and adeptness to identify and examine key performance
metrics, scorecards, and key performance indicators specific to third party collections. Also has the ability to up-communicate and down-communicate the relevant data internally and with clients. Familiarity with Analytics reporting tools such as SAS, SQL, Tableau.
• Demonstrate high proficiency in the following technical areas:
o Microsoft Office applications, including SharePoint. o Internet Applications